Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Join Multiple PST Files

Old 04-19-2018, 02:28 AM
Default Join Multiple PST Files

Which is best technique to join outlook pst data file ?

Old 04-19-2018, 02:30 AM

You can also try out PST Merge Software. I have used the free version and let me tell you the software is a ground-breaking tool integrated with the intelligent scanning algorithms that allow you to merge an unlimited number of PST files into a single PST file in no moment of time. This utility merges various MS outlook contacts, outlook emails, and outlook calendars into one PST file with great ease. To know more about the usability and its feature of this incredible tool.
visit here for this link :- Outlook join pst data file

Old 04-19-2018, 04:41 AM
Banned

There is a manual way by which you can perform the action to merge PST files but it's lengthy and time taking process. So to avoid such lengthy way to merge PST files into one, I recommend you to use SysInfo PST Merge Tool. This tool is designed to merge multiple Outlook PST files into a single file in just a few mouse clicks. There are no limitations for merging PST files, that you can select numerous files from your system and merge all of them in seconds.

Old 02-27-2019, 11:24 PM

You can join your PST file then I suggest KDETools PST Merger Software. In this software, you can merge your multiple PST file into one. It can merge any size of PST file. You can merge particular contacts & calendar of PST file to new PST file etc. This software supports all latest versions of Windows and MS Outlook.

Last edited by Camilia321; 02-28-2019 at 12:15 AM.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:01 AM

Here I recommend to use PST Merger software by which you can easily join multiple PST files into single PST file. The software designed with many advanced features like :

Salient Features of the software:
  • Merge multiple PST into new or existing PST.
  • Combine multiple contacts or calendars of PST files without installing MS Outlook.
  • Joins Archive and Password Protected PST files.
  • Free and lifetime customer support.
  • 100% advance and secure software.
  • Supports all editions of Outlook and Windows.
Visit here: Join multiple PST Files

Old 11-22-2019, 11:40 PM
Default Join Multiple PST Files

H​ello

a few days ago, I have to phase many problems due to several PST files then I try the KDETools PST Merge. This tool is very powerful that helps easily merge the multiple PST files into single PST files. This Software merges various items of PST including contacts, tasks, calendars, etc. This tool easily merges the large PST files in ANSI and also UNICODE Version. It works with all Outlook and Windows Version.

Visit Here: http://www.thunderbird2outlook.com/pst-merge/

Old 11-26-2019, 04:13 AM

Merge to your unlimited Outlook PST file with the help of Merge PST Tool. For more information visit: https://www.sametools.com/merge/pst/