Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

MBOX to PST Email Converter.

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 05:03 AM

MBOX to PST converter is a tool which can effortlessly migrates your MBOX documents into outlook PST without problems. It is a not unusual record format in order that most of the customers need to get right of entry to it via outlook that is commonly used email customer.
It is a reliable answer to convert the multiple MBOX files into PST. This software perfectly performs the conversion of records from diverse electronic mail customers like Eudora, Mac mail, and many others.

For more information visit: - http://www.vooksoftware.com/mbox-to-pst/

Old 05-16-2018, 05:00 AM

You can also try a third-party converter tool that can convert the MBOX files into PST filesformat. I can recommend here an advanced solution, named as Recoverydatatools - MBOX Converter tool. Visit here for further information of this tool: http://www.recoverydatatools.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

Old 02-24-2019, 11:25 PM
Default Free Method to Convert MBOX to PST

I will like to suggest that you can try the manual method which is free. I am mentioning some steps follow them to convert file format MBOX to PST.
1. Click on File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export.

2. Now, in the Import/Export wizard, select Export to a file and click Next.

3. Choose Outlook Data File (.pst). Click Next.

4. Select the folder where EML files are saved and click Next.

5. Provide the location for the new PST file, choose the desired option, and click Finish to end the process.