General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

MS Outlook Duplicate Remover Software

Old 03-15-2016, 12:46 AM
Default MS Outlook Duplicate Remover Software

To successfully remove all types of duplicate items in MS Outlook, by using Kernel for Outlook Duplicates Remover tool. I had also used this software a few days ago, and I am really satisfied. So I would like to recommend the same. To know more information, visit on: http://www.free.outlookduplicateremover.org/

Old 03-16-2016, 02:17 AM

Powerful Outlook Duplicate Remover software remarkably decreases the size of the Outlook PST files and thus helps in preventing PST corruption due to being over-sized.The tool can scan the whole mailbox, such as Sent Items, Inbox, Deleted Items and Outbox. It removes all multiple and Duplicate email copies.Go through :- Stellar Phoenix Outlook Duplicate Remover to Clean Up Your MS Outlook

Old 03-18-2016, 12:23 AM

This software effectively removes duplicate items from single & multiple Outlook PST files at a single time. With this feature you can either select multiple PST files from your system or you can search them using its search feature in an automation mode. Software features the comparison criteria for removing duplicate items by selecting check options including Text, Subject, Sender Email, etc. of which you want to remove the duplicity from the chosen PST file. To know more about this tool visit here: How to Remove Outlook Duplicates?

Old 06-06-2018, 12:28 AM

If you have any problem with a duplicate of email items like contacts, notes, tasks, etc in MS Outlook. You can also try this Outlook Duplicates Remover Software which permanently removes duplicate items of Outlook mailbox. It removes all similar records of an Outlook mailbox and reduces the PST file size in the local disk.