Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

Remove DRM from Audible's Audiobook and Convert AAX to MP3

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 04:09 AM
Thumbs up Remove DRM from Audible's Audiobook and Convert AAX to MP3

Audible is the world's largest producer of downloadable audiobooks. Due to the Digital Rights Management, Audible's content can only be played on selected devices. What if your player is not compatible with .AA format? What if you want to listen to them on any device you have?

Watch this Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCcTjFgbs2U

With DRM Media Converter, you can also:
Convert DRM Videos from iTunes, BBC iPlayer, Xbox Live Store, Amazon, Zune Marketplace, etc;
Remove DRM for audio files from iTunes, Audible, Zune, Napster, Nokia Music, iMesh and more;
Works for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Motorola, Nokia, LG, BlackBerry, Samsung, Sony, Xbox, PSP, PS3, Wii, etc.

Old 04-29-2020, 05:50 AM

Hi,
The video you share is unavailable. Here I'd like to share another useful Audible Converter for people who're in need of it. If you want to remove DRM and convert AA, AAX to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC or other common audio formats for playback on any device, this can be a great choice. It will keep 100% lossless original quality and the conversion is also super fast. Hope you like it.

Old 08-28-2020, 12:57 AM

To remove DRM from Audible and convert Audible to MP3, you may need the help of a third-party tool like Tunelf Audio Converter. It is a very professional Audible audiobook converter that can help you convert Audible audiobooks to several formats like MP3. Then you can play Audible audiobooks anywhere.

Old 09-07-2020, 11:16 PM

Has anyone tried AudKit Audible to MP3 Converter? It claims running at 100X speed. I use it to test a 20-hour audiobook. The trial version finishes the 1/3 contents in only 3 mins. I am wondering whether I should buy the full version.

Old 01-20-2022, 09:49 PM
Thumbs up Remove DRM from Audible and Convert AAX/AA to MP3

A good topic. I used TunesBank Audible Converter to remove Audible DRM and convert AAX/AA to MP3 files. It runs fast and smoothly on my Windows 11. The output quality is good enough, 320kbps bitrate. No need to use iTunes and authorize Audible account, very convenient.