Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

I'm new and I want to publish a book about cars

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Default I'm new and I want to publish a book about cars

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and I'm trying to compile stories about how people found their dream car. I think it would be interesting to see the different cars and hear the different stories. Remember that publishing is a very long way off, but it's better to start now than never I guess. I am posting this on several different forums to reach out to different groups. If you have a cool story about how you got your dream car, just pm me with a summary and I will pm you if I need you to elaborate or send pictures. You won't get any money from this and there is no guarantee that your car will be used in the book. All cars are considered ( it doesn't have to be a Porsche ). Think about how good your car would look in a book! Thank you all and God bless!

Old 03-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Super Moderator
Thumbs up

Hi and welcome to the forum...sounds like a good idea for a book. I'd read it :-) I'm not sure my old Porsche would qualify for a feature though. (And to be quite honnest, I'm not sure if it is my dream car). Just what I could afford at the time.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:29 AM

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad at least one person would read it If you want you could still pm me about your Porsche. Even if it is not your dream car, I imagine it is still your pride and joy and I might want to include it in the book! Again, thanks for the warm welcome and I hope to hear from you!

Old 03-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Super Moderator
Thumbs up

Okay, I have a think about it...It is my pride and joy.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:47 PM

Hope to hear from you!