Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

jaipur semi precious stone jewellery online

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 04:04 AM
Default jaipur semi precious stone jewellery online

Jaipur is the land of semi-precious stone, you will get here the most original quality stone and Jewelum is the seller of such wonderful quality stones and stone made jewelry. We sell Jaipur semi precious stone jewellery online and we are one of the leading providers of the same. If you want to buy these jewelry, then you can visit our online store and buy the same from here. We have different stone jewelry such as stone bracelet, stone necklace, bangles, rings, pendant, earrings, etc.

Old 09-30-2020, 11:29 AM

Thank you for the recommendation

Old 09-30-2020, 11:36 AM

Interesting, but as I know, you can find a lot of scammers on the internet, furthermore, in this area, it is pretty easy to scam people because not everyone can spot the difference between fake gold and real gold, or you can lie about the gold percentage contained in the bracelets. That is why, if you find a website that sells jewelry, and if this jewelry isn't cheap, better to read some reviews about that website, to ask for a guarantee certificate, and other documentation that will help you return back their product. I only ordered jewelry online once, on https://matchinggear.com/bracelets/, and I can't say I was disappointed, but still, you should be aware of scammers.

Last edited by SarahMcDonald; 10-01-2020 at 09:21 AM.