Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Is it legal to setup an online account for Car Donation New York for a personal car?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Default Is it legal to setup an online account for Car Donation New York for a personal car?

I fell asleep behind the wheel on a country road, and woke up when my car went flying thought the air (Drove through the ditch) I lost a wheel and completely destroyed my '98 Malibu.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Default RE: Is it legal to setup an online account for Car Donation New York for a personal car?

1. why are you asking that question on this forum?

2. what would make you think that "random strangers" would paypal you donations?

3. I would assume that it's perfectly legal to make a website asking for donations as long as you're truthful about why you're requesting donations. but nobody is going to donate money to help you buy a new car you because you "fell asleep", totalled your car, and didn't have collision insurance.

3. since you are not a legitimate charity; I don't think donors can legally write off any donation to you.

donate a car to charity - together everyone achieves more!

Car Donation In Minnesota