Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Porsche Internet Sales and Leasing Manager

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Default Porsche Internet Sales and Leasing Manager

Hi all!

My name is Chad Prinkey, the Internet Sales Manager at Len Stoler Porsche Audi. I've been reading these forums out of interest for a couple years now and have learned quite a lot. I thought that I would take the step of finally becoming active in the Porsche online community in order to learn more about our customer's interests and concerns, and also for the enjoyment of sharing whatI feel to beso wonderful about these cars.

I hope that nobody minds me asking questions about what gets you interested in Porsche. And if anyone has questions of a regional nature, I am based in the Baltimore Washington Metro Area, so feel free to pepper me with your sales, allocation, and dealer specific questions. Thanks for giving this a read and happy posting!

Chad Prinkey

Old 01-07-2009, 05:05 PM
Default RE: Porsche Internet Sales and Leasing Manager

I went to your dealership when I was looking at Porsche. I couldn't get anyone to show me a car, and salesmen walked right by me and didn't even say hello. I finally asked a salesmen if I could test drive a 911 and was told I had to qualify financially before I could go on a test drive. I had been to the bank and against my wifes advice I withdrew 10,000 dollars with the nice wrapper around it. Amazingly when I pulled it out of my pocket and said I could go back to the bank and get the rest. The doors opened and he actually opened the 911 that was on the floor so I could get a feel for it. When I got out of the 911 with the biggest smile I could manage and said to him "Geez I wish I would have known how tight this car is and there is no way I would buy a car that I couldn't fit in"
He got mad and said "a Porsche is not for everyone".
I went to Towson Valley and was greated by Rus Burkhardt who took the time to show me the car and took me on the drive of my life. I bought a Porsche from Rus and have bought three more since then. I would bet I wasn't the only one who got a bum rush at Len Stoler.
I sell Porsches now.