Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Recover deleted Photos from Galaxy S8

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 07:49 AM
Default Recover deleted Photos from Galaxy S8

Google in 2011 to Android 4.0 added a "Face Unlock" system, and Samsung is now using the same solution. In Android 4.1, Google's facial unlock adds an "Liveness Check" technology that attempts to solve the photo vulnerability by asking the user to blink. But even if it does, it does not help. Users only use PS technology to adjust the photo as a set of "blink" action, you can deceive Google's new technology. It seems that Samsung has built a new facial unlock function for S8, but the fact is not optimistic, Google has made the mistake, Samsung himself made another time.

Samsung seems to know that facial unlocking is not the safest feature on earth. This is also one of the three biometric systems, the only one can not be used to authorize the Samsung to buy the identification system. Of course, we think that setting it to lock screen unlock mode is not a good idea, PIN code or set password directly will be more secure. For Samsung, the good news is that the Galaxy S8 has not yet officially released, so before the release on April 21, they still have some time to solve the problem of facial unlock.

Hello. I deleted some photos from my Galaxy S9 by mistake. How can I recover them? I never use the phone after i deleted the photos, and I think they are not overwritten by new data. So, please tell me what tool can recover the lost photos. Thanks very much.

recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy s9

Step 1: Download and run the Android Phone Recovery on your PC.

Step 2: Allow USB debugging Samsung Galaxy S8, connect it to the PC, then it is detected by the program.

Note: If your Samsung Galaxy S8 is not identified by this program, download the Samsung Kies or Samsung USB Driver for Windows on your computer.

Step 3: Click “Start” to scan lost data on your S5 / S5 Mini. When the scan is finished, you can view photos and videos found, choose the required photos or videos and click “Recover”.

Aside from Filerecure FileRescure Android Data Recovery,This Undeleter Recover Files & Data.can be a good choice to you. It can recover photos and videos from your phone. and this app is available in Google Play. You can find it and have a try.

recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S10
https://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/

Last edited by Greatddfggates; 12-28-2018 at 06:49 AM.
Old 05-13-2018, 11:18 AM

If you want to recover your precious data from Samsung mobile, I know an effective way that can solve this problem. Samsung Data Recovery program is the best choice for you to recover deleted pictures from samsung galaxy mobile.
No only recover data from Samsung, it is also compatible with any Android operational system as well as newer devices, such as: Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, Nexus and more.
how to recover deleted videos from samsung galaxy
how to recover deleted audios files from samsung galaxy

Old 12-27-2018, 07:11 PM

I think you need to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost photos for you. You can preview the photos before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S8. Besides photos, you can also recover messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp message, music, books and other document files from your Samsung Galaxy S8.

Last edited by alansmith; 12-27-2018 at 07:13 PM.