Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Wassup From Ft. Benning, Ga !!!

Old 11-24-2007, 09:25 AM
Default Wassup From Ft. Benning, Ga !!!

Hi,
I am new to the forum so let me Introduce myself.

I am Leonel "Rico" Rincon

I got my wife a 2004 Porsche Cayenne with 41K.it isthe 3.2L and we aquired her with 17K back in fall of 05

I like it, andwould rather the S or the S Turbo but she is happy so i guess in this case that is what matters. this is our 1st porsche and the complaints I have are mainly for Porsche cause my car is a 2001 BMW E46 M3 and it is a SOLID engineering Marvel. I have put only 12K on my bimmer in the last 18 months while the cayenne has probably racked up maybe 10K herself but we have had to visit the Porschedealer 4 the silliest things and nothing is covered under the warranty when my bimmer has seen multiple upgrades and no issues at all.

The porsche is a beautifully sculted vehicle but the warranty sucks a**.

I am a communications contractor out in Iraq at the moment but Custom car stereo is my passion.

My wife is ACTIVE ARMY stationed at ft.benning, ga so we are new to Ga aswell.

we have 2 daughters and American pitbulls.Our or her daily driver is a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo LSE that is also in Immaculate condition but I catch her sneakin' drives in the cayenne often especially when i am not home but i don't blame her it's just the nearest dealer is 167 miles away in ATLANTA and when theres an issue that drive can be a B***H.

SHE HAS NOT LET ME CUSTOMIZE IT A Bit but I have plans to make those long drives way more enjoyable for us and the kids.

anyway, if I can't get her in an 08 BMW X5 4.8i THEN we may upgrade to atleast an 06 cayenne S

anyway, nice to meet you all and all in all we are proud to have experience owning a Porsche Cayenne !