Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Where are all the threads?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Default Where are all the threads?

I just made an account so I could ask a few questions but I don't see any threads!! In every section all I see is stickies...why is this?? I know there ARE threads because it says how many and how many posts exist. wtf?

Old 07-24-2009, 08:10 PM

seriously you guys? Six people have looked at this thread? or at least one person 6 times. Can someone tell me. I mean do they get deleted after a certain amount of time or is there a way of accessing them I don't know about??
I don't wanna make a thread asking a question and not get any answers to it which is why I am asking why there aren't any threads. I don't want it to not appear or get erased or something.

Old 07-25-2009, 05:22 PM

Scroll down and you will see you can control how many days back you display threads. You probably have it set on zero or one day so you don't get many displayed

Old 07-26-2009, 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Lee Willis
Scroll down and you will see you can control how many days back you display threads. You probably have it set on zero or one day so you don't get many displayed
hey thanks man, that was exactly it. I had it set to last day and though that meant like the first thread made, or beginning, but its actually the other way around. Thanks again!!