Notices
New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself...

Yeah, I'm new

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Default Yeah, I'm new

Hey, what's going on.

My name's Douglas, but I go by Doug, or Cutter.

Some background on the nick-name. I currently work at a ford dealership in my hometown as a car salesman (a successful one, if I do say so myself), and once, I took a razor and slashed a price on a piece of paper to illustrate what kind of deal I was giving my customer. Word spread around about the cheesiness, and I got my nickname.

So, yeah. I'm 18 years old, currently attending University of Washington, and currently car-less, due to the uselessness of a car in college. However, I currently have roughly $7,000 saved up, and I'm going to buy a motorcycle (GSX600) this coming spring, then my leftover savings is put toward a for a Porsche Boxster, and I should be able to purchase it in cash by the end of summer with the same part-time schedule paycheck I'm hauling in now. So, I'm gonna get started on learning about it now, and I'll know what I'll be getting into by the time the money's here.

Old 10-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Yeah, I'm new

Hi Doug, welcome to the forum! It sounds like you've got it all planed out well...by the time you buy the Boxster you should know them inside out!

Old 10-07-2006, 02:50 AM
Default RE: Yeah, I'm new

Hey, welcome to the forum! I just joined now as well.

I am a big Dodge car fan, new and old models.

I would like to get to know you and I hope I see you around the forum,

Welcome,
Jason