Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

21 Most annoying libs

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Default RE: 21 Most annoying libs

Haha, you tell em Rolo buddy.

Hey man, wanna come over tonight and get cosy in front of my new widescreen TV??

Old 01-19-2005, 01:58 AM

ORIGINAL: Rolo

Why does a ricerchick post on a porsche board while owning a subpar vehicle?

Just another cry baby lib looking for a shoulder to cry on and a free hand out. You libs are all the same. So predictible.
guess what punk.. i'm buying a porsche within the next month.. and guess what else punk... i'm republican, and guess what else punk.. I'm not a ricer, i track my car and could prolly smoke you any day, i'll heel-toe ur *** all the way back home to ur mommy so you can cry on her shoulder and beg daddy for a faster car cuz a chick just whooped on you... so what u gonna do now punk? i'll tell you... shut ur face..

Old 01-20-2005, 01:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Racer Chick

Why does a ricerchick post on a porsche board while owning a subpar vehicle?

Just another cry baby lib looking for a shoulder to cry on and a free hand out. You libs are all the same. So predictible.
guess what punk.. i'm buying a porsche within the next month.. and guess what else punk... i'm republican, and guess what else punk.. I'm not a ricer, i track my car and could prolly smoke you any day, i'll heel-toe ur *** all the way back home to ur mommy so you can cry on her shoulder and beg daddy for a faster car cuz a chick just whooped on you... so what u gonna do now punk? i'll tell you... shut ur face..
Wrong again my liberal friend. Conservatives don't drive Honda rice they drive AMERICAN and proud of it. Try a Ford or Chevy instead of your jap crap. Your big mouth is par with the daily diearrea whiny liberals calling everyone a punk, but can't serve the country. Can only serve up a plate of welfare food and japanese fried RICE.

Old 01-20-2005, 04:50 AM

Wrong again my liberal friend. Conservatives don't drive Honda rice they drive AMERICAN and proud of it. Try a Ford or Chevy instead of your jap crap. Your big mouth is par with the daily diearrea whiny liberals calling everyone a punk, but can't serve the country. Can only serve up a plate of welfare food and japanese fried RICE.
actually, you're wrong again my fellow republican.. don't be so quick to dog.. my project car is a 1964 Caddy Coupe Deville.. sorry buddy but it doesn't get any more american than that. and if you're so conservative, then wtf are you doing driving a Porsche, a volvo, a Nissan and whatever else you have listed in ur sig? where's ur american pride? oh wait.. one of your five cars is american.. yeah shows how proud you are so once again i say.. shut ur face... and ur doggin on me for having a japanese car? wtf? you have one too! what a loser you are...

and on top of that i'm pretty damn proud of my honda.. it corners better than any american car ever will, and for a car that was based on a Formula 1 car and was designed for circuit racing (which i do use it for) i've smoked plenty of mustangs at the drag strip as well.. but instead of acting like complete tools such as urself.. the guys i beat were MEN about it and complimented my car and my driving.. so what do you have to say now?

my advice to you is shut up right now...

Old 01-20-2005, 06:46 AM

Racer Chick, in my experience the only time Rolo is ever quiet is when you stick something in his mouth. There's a reason he calls me 'Mr. Zucchini' in private

Old 01-20-2005, 11:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Streetracer

Racer Chick, in my experience the only time Rolo is ever quiet is when you stick something in his mouth. There's a reason he calls me 'Mr. Zucchini' in private

ROFL

that's ok... i still dont' understand wth i did to **** him off... maybe it's cuz i'm a girl... oh well... are you guys not used to having girls on this forum?

Old 01-21-2005, 01:16 AM

Ok ricerchick. You claim to be little girl with daddys money and a porsche gokart to assemble.

Tracking a Honda is like sticking a bottle rocket in pigs *** and hoping it out runs a stallion. But you keep saving up daddys allowance and you'll get a 944 with a blown engine in no time. You just another kid drooling over dads car.

Old 01-21-2005, 05:19 AM

Ok ricerchick. You claim to be little girl with daddys money and a porsche gokart to assemble.

Tracking a Honda is like sticking a bottle rocket in pigs *** and hoping it out runs a stallion. But you keep saving up daddys allowance and you'll get a 944 with a blown engine in no time. You just another kid drooling over dads car.

sorry, but you struck out wrong a third time.. no daddy's money here.. i just turned 23 last week, i got my BA when i was 20 and in the past 2.5 years i've managed to finally own my own business.. sorry to disappoint you, but it's all my money..
and oh yeah.. i already had a 944 back when i was in college.. no need to go back there again.. and yes i'm getting a boxster s, and yes i do know it's nothing like a C4S or a Turbo.. but for 23 years old i dont' think it's all that shabby...

you know i didn't come to this site looking to argue with some tool on the internet.. i came here to get some feedback and enjoy the site a bit... i didn't come here to be a jerk to you and i still don't understand wth i did to **** you off, anyhow that's ur problem not mine.. but i must say i'm really sorry about whatever mental issues you have, that you feel you have to take out ur anger/bitterness on someone you have never met over the internet.. ur such a loser...

Old 02-01-2005, 09:49 PM

ricerchick,

So you graduated college at 20 huh? Guess you started at 16?

Caught in your own lies again pinky. Just another big mouthed whiny little boy who is mad daddy only bought him a Honda and not a real car.

Old 02-02-2005, 12:31 AM

Just a note here folks. Aren't we talking about "annoying liberals", and not just trading insults? Can we please get back on topic? Whatever THAT may be.

Quick Reply: 21 Most annoying libs