Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Auto Transport & Car Shipping!

Old 11-22-2017, 02:34 PM
Default Auto Transport & Car Shipping!

Hey all!

I just wanted to touch base on this one since I looked around and couldn't find anything before I shipped. I used to have a company I worked with called Safe Auto but they only service Northern Cali to the Mid-West now.

I relocated to Miami now for hopefully about 6 months when things are up and running themselves at my new location, hopefully I can head back up here, I'm not too fond of that humidity down there!

Since Safe Auto wasn't available I had to search online for a reliable car shipper, I got a ton of quotes and dealt with two handfuls of companies. Needless to say a few of these companies are a bit out of hand (checking out their reviews on www.transportreviews.com). I searched, checked out websites and made my judgement based on that and how I felt comfort in the company itself.

I highly suggest 50 States Auto Relocation as shipment was done without a hiccup. I shipped enclosed from IL-FL for $1,300. They put seat covers, floor mats, etc. Car arrived in perfect condition and on time. The Vice President there, Nick Dominguez, told me they can service any city/state open or enclosed as long as they have a good window of time.

Their site is www.50statesautorelocation.com for anyone in need.

Hope this helps someone and saves them from the hassle of searching and filtering that I had to go through!