Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

break outlook pst application

Old 07-19-2018, 01:32 AM
Default break outlook pst application

Which programme is a very robust & powerful utility that helps you break large Outlook PST files into smaller files as per requirement.?

Old 07-19-2018, 01:49 AM

PST Split software splits the large-sized PST files located anywhere on the system into several small-sized PSTdata files. This feature of Splitter software assists in protecting the PST files against corruption issues that occur due to oversized PST files. Microsoft Outlook has provided three inbuilt functions by which user can make their PST file smaller i.e.

1. Move PST file items by using Archive feature of Outlook
2. Import & Export feature of Outlook to move PST file items
3. Move PST file items by using Move to Folder feature.
By taking help of above three inbuilt features user can make their PST file small. However, In my case these features were not effective.
visit here to follow this link :- PST Split software

Old 09-10-2018, 05:58 AM

Free PST Split Software is an excellent utility which divides large size PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criteria like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits. The software is capable to split both UNICODE & ANSI format Outlook PST file and support all MS Outlook Versions.
Download free version of this tool, here:- https://download.cnet.com/SysInfoToo...-75744183.html

Old 02-21-2019, 11:27 PM

I know which software can help you for the break all of your Outlook PST files because I have used to this application a few days ago. Download Free Split PST Tool emails software that is a qualified applicant to divide Outlook PST file emails database Free. For checkout visit here: https://www.sametools.com/split/pst/