Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Convert olm to pst file

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 02:45 AM
Default Convert olm to pst file

Convert olm to pst file format, you can download more effective professional software,for OLM to PST Converter Tool. That software export outlook 20011 for MAC MS outlook Outlook 2013, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007 for Windows. That can convert Olm to pst with data Files with E-mails, Contacts, Calendar, as well as all attachments.

Read more :- http://www.tools4recovery.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Old 10-27-2015, 05:57 AM
Banned

Great OLM to PST converter software to convert Outlook OLM to PST database quickly..This software has the capability is to converter multiple OLM files into PST files in a few seconds while maintaining the quality of emails, attachments, contacts, etc.

for more :- Convert MAC Outlook Emails to PST File / OLM to PST Converter Tool

Old 11-26-2015, 12:37 AM
Banned

So many tools are available in online market that can convert your Mac Outlook OLM files into Windows Outlook PST file format. But i can suggest you try this manual technique to import OLM files to Outlook PST file format directly. Visit this blog article for how to import olm file manually: Convert OLM to PST: OLM Converter

Sometimes this manual technique cannot be import olm file and time-consuming process. In this situation you can use a third-party tool. Visit here: Smart OLM to PST Converter | Import OLM to Outlook

Old 12-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Banned

OLM to PST converter software solution available to convert mac outlook olm file to pst file format. try this free demo version of this software here :- http://www.olmtopstconverter.edbtopst-converter.com/

Old 06-05-2018, 01:46 AM

I have read Outlook Windows data in my sister’s Outlook Mac. Last time, my sister wanted to do the same in reverse.

That was the time; we realized that the Outlook Mac files are not supported on Windows. However, converting OLM files to PST does help. For the same, I tried looking out for the best option available.

I found one, but that was not free. None of the tools for the similar functionality are free, but this tool was remarkable with its conversion speed and accuracy. Gladwev’s OLM to PST converter Ultimate is the name. This tool saved my mail folder hierarchy after the conversion. http://www.gladwevsoftware.com/olm-t...rter-ultimate/

Old 06-07-2018, 06:28 AM

Before you can try any paid solution recommended here, you must try the manual trick shared in this blog post: Convert OLM to PST Manually – A Comprehensive Tutorial

Through this blog post, you’ll learn how to transfer data from OLM files of Outlook for Mac to Windows Outlook.
  • First, you need to create an IMAP Mail account.
  • Then you need to setup Outlook for Mac with your IMAP Mail account.
  • Create a Gmail label to synchronize IMAP Mail account to Outlook for Mac.
  • Now you can move emails from Outlook for Mac to IMAP mailbox folder.
  • Finally, move the IMAP mailbox folder data to Windows Outlook.
Regards.

Old 11-29-2018, 06:40 AM

You can convert files from OLM to PST to access Mac Outlook on Windows Outlook using this Outlook Mac Exporter or OLM to PST converter. It is so effective and reliable solution.