Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Cross Country Charity Rally/Drive

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Default Cross Country Charity Rally/Drive

Canada’s first; “Cross country charity rally” which includes; exciting Hotels/Meals and Entertainment all inclusive, 100% of all profits go to charity. Tickets included in the package to the Montreal Molson Indy!! Join driver enthusiasts from all over the world, August 22nd to 28th of 2005. Canada’s Ground Zero is Whistler British Columbia which starts the engines; Your cars engines are not going to rest until they uncover 4300km in 7 days and 6 nights to end in Montreal, Quebec. More info at www.honeytreerally.com
I understand some of you may find this to be an advertisement, but this is a charity event and that’s why I justify posting this message on forums, any moderators feel free to delete the link and anyone who wants further information can PM me or post their Questions.

Your share of the proceeds go to your choice of:
Red Cross
Canadian Cancer Society
Royal Canadian Mounted Police

We had our second BMW 8 series sign up the day before yesterday, 26 cars signed up, 49 spaces left. $725 US Per Person based on 2 ppl in one vehicle - all included.

Cheers CHRIS

Old 02-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Default RE: Cross Country Charity Rally/Drive

Well yesterday I went for a flight over the Sea to Sky coast in British Columbia, it was great fun flying over skiers and seeing the improvements being made to the highway in preparation for the 2010 Winter Olympics.

The Whistler start is looking great, we have a nice hotel in the center of the village, exquisite meal at a high end restaurant and then the first honeytree rally party.

7th Heaven on Blackcomb

Whistler MTN with Blackcomb in the fore front

Whistler Village and Chateau Whistler Golf Course on the left

here's the organizer with the runs in the background

Old 03-13-2005, 01:48 AM
Default RE: Cross Country Charity Rally/Drive

BUMP