Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Driving Music

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Default Driving Music

Wondering...what type of music do you listen to while driving your Porsche? Are you a rocker[sm=icon_rock.gif]/casual/jazz/techno/etc? Or are you a purist and love the sound of your car untainted by the radio....personally I tend to listen to techno and jazz. So how about you guys/gals???

Old 01-24-2007, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Driving Music

I listen to all kinds of genres of music, it depends on my mood.

I suspose I listen to dance music mostly.

Old 01-24-2007, 05:11 PM

Any favorite artist or djs?

Old 01-24-2007, 09:26 PM

armin van buuren, gerorge acaosta, paul van dyke. above and beyond or my own mixsets.

Old 01-25-2007, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Easy944

Any favorite artist or djs?
Yeah, New Order, The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Chicane, Dannii Minogue, David Guetta, Eric Prydz, Faithless, Everything But The Girl,Goldfrapp, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado, Jamiroquai, Kosheen, Pendulum, Planet Funk, Scissor Sisters, Madonna, Bodyrox, etc, etc,...........[sm=sleeping.gif]

Old 10-01-2007, 10:30 PM

I have to say, I listen to mostly anything...But when I am more likely to be going head to head with somebody, I need something that will kind of feel like nitrous being shot into my system lol....Sometimes House will do, Or sometimes some rock.

But I have to admit, Driving my porsche, I do feel as if my taste in some music has changed. Not genre.....Just specific songs...

Old 10-02-2007, 05:20 PM

I listen to a lot of different stuff, most much older-generation than others have listed here: Jefferson Airplane and Starship, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Seger, Stevie Earle, Moody Blues, Procol Harem, Beach Boys, and Depeche Mode, etc. Also some Carribean blues, a guy named Maxwell, just because I fellow I work with put me on to it.

This week, though, I am listening to Sunny Sweeney: she's a rising country star, and while I generally don't like Country and Western , my middle son is bass guitarist in her band, so I bought the album at the local Barnes and Noble, and it's actually pretty good stuff.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:25 AM

I like to listen to a lot of Hip Hop n Rnb.. I feel pumped up

Old 03-08-2008, 02:22 AM

To set my mood and pump my adrenaline, I usually play and listen to punk rock songs like Blink182, My Chemical Romance etc. I love it! As I step on the gas, I can feel my blood rushing through my head and I feel so alive.[8D] I feel like i can smash a Cadillac SRX mirror with my speed and sounds![:@]

Old 03-08-2008, 02:28 AM

For me it varies as well from classic rock to new rock. Lots of 80s hits; and folk from my country when doing long cruises.

Quick Reply: Driving Music