Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Fast Speed: Dreaming about Supercars

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 04:32 AM
Default Fast Speed: Dreaming about Supercars

One of my earlier memories of my childhood is pushing my toy car down the walls of my father’s factory. In my head I was the fastest and most flexible car in the world; jumping giant obstacles and crossing 10 car gaps, nothing seemed impossible to me.
Fast-forward 20 years I am going down the highway between San Francisco and Monterey driving my brand new yellow Porsche. My super busy schedule mixed with my recently formed family didn’t allowed me to enjoy much of my life lately; But today it was different, it’s 3pm and it’s a beautiful sunny day, my little monster is roaring hungry with the recently installed set of performance exhaust. I was back being that little boy and everything seemed possible again!
I never felt so free and so powerful in my life, with the adrenaline rush and the thrills of the speed, I went from 100 mph to 206 mph in a heartbeat.
I was genuine happy, if there is such a thing as a Speed God, he was certainly smiling down at me right now.

Side notes:
I live in the Bay Area for about 10 years; I own a retail store and I just got married last year; my wife just gave me a little baby girl (the most beautiful thing).
My car is a Porsche 911 Carrera S and the exhaust system is (iPE Performance Exhaust System with a Valvetronic Switch) from Taiwan.

Attached Thumbnails Fast Speed: Dreaming about Supercars-9-2.jpg   Fast Speed: Dreaming about Supercars-9.jpg   Fast Speed: Dreaming about Supercars-.jpg