Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Gas Prices Will Rise On December?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Default Gas Prices Will Rise On December?

Based on the price of gas and graph that high rebound and after for a few months later, a sudden gas prices go back decreased.
And make over a billion people around the world smiled back. But do you believe if I say that gas prices will increase again once more?

First you need to look carefully the graph below. Truly, case basis and apply hop graph is normal. Also with the prediction.
But not for prediction for the price of gas. For most of nearly 90% is correct. Also the prediction made by me.

Once again, see in the above graph. You can not seem to come down and ride every few weeks. And now gas prices have come down and
decreased for several months. And certainly, it will increase again for only a few months longer.

And the results of the analysis is rather difficult to be explained here but the month is predicted is in “December”.
Even period for improvement can be said quite high. The $ 0.75 cent increase for each one liter.
Puhh..

Perhaps this is the right time to..

Full article: http://blog.simplefuelwater.com/gas-...e-on-december/

Old 07-28-2009, 06:50 AM

Look, it's sort of obvious that gas prices will rise steadily into the long run. The historical volatility -- the price goes up and down as much as 40% annually -- will probably continue but that will be on top of the current long-term trend of just steady rise in cost by maybe 10-15% annually. Global demand is growing faster than supply, it is as simple as that. Pretty soon electric cars, etc., will make a dent (but only a dent) in the demand for gasoline but the maximum production rates that one can hypothosize for EVs are still less, cumulatively, than the increasing demand for fossil fuels by the developing world, meaning that the use of EVs and other efficient technologies will slow the rise in gasoline prices but not stop it.

I am certain that gasoline will rise to $5 in my lifetime (and I am an old guy so that is not that far into the future). Maybe $10 or even more. If you can afford the limited range (really about only 80 miles per day), EV's made in volume production will give you the equivalent of about $1.50 to $2.00 gasoline, so we've already crossed the poiunt where many, like me, will buy them for cost or environmental reasons.

So, I am certain I have bought my last gas-only car. My next will be at the least a hybrid, and more likely a plug in hybrid or pure EV: I have a deposit on a Fisker Karma but that is still a longshot until I know if it will really perform as advertised and what the final sticker price will be, and I am on the list for one of the new Ford all-electric Focus's when they come out, too: they will be cheap and worth just buying for the novelty if nothing else.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:55 AM

Very nice explanation Lee Willis

Old 07-30-2009, 03:48 PM

I agree with the prior post that "gas prices will rise steadily into the long run."