Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...


Old 04-20-2018, 06:06 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 26
Default Help.

Hello. I'm 20 years old I want to study in UK. I'm from Latvia and there is different kind education system than UK. What should I start with to could apply for Uni in the future? If i take IGCSE at least math and english could i apply then for Uni?How about with this course? T22 - Certificate of Higher Education in Psychology - Open University
Old 04-28-2018, 06:22 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 26

That's a distance learning course for which you can study no matter where you are and you don't need to be in the UK. What are your plans for after this course? It doesn't look like you need any specific entry requirements. I suspect you will need the equivalent of A levels and GCSEs and be able to prove your English language ability. Check it

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.