Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

How Can I Erase All Photos/Pictures on my iPhone ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 12:05 AM
Banned
Default How Can I Erase All Photos/Pictures on my iPhone ?

You must to delete all photos,videos and other personal data on iPhone/iPad before selling or giving it away.

Before you sell or give away your iPhone device, make sure that you've erase all of your personal information,including photos, videos, contacts, text messages,ect. Follow these steps to protect your data and get your device to its factory default state for the new owner.Let’s teach you how to erase all photos from iPhone before selling.

To ensure that the deleted photos cannot be recovered by any data recovery app, you must to use a professional iPhone photos eraser software - iPhone data eraser program, which can complete this task perfectly and make it sure that those deleted data cannot be recovered any longer. iPhone Data Eraser is your best choice, which designed to delete everything on iPhone permanently, and those deleted iPhone data cannot be recovered any more.

Delete iPhone Photos and other data Before Selling

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
Step 2. Choose "Erase All Data on Device" in the window of program
Step 3. Start to erase all photos, videos data on your iPhone device now
start erase all iPhone data

Step 4. Use your device as a new one

The most laudable feature is that those data cannot be retrieved again once they are wiped by iPhone Data Eraser, even with any data recovery tool.

Tips: You can also use this ios data eraser tool to erase data on iPhone before selling. There are three level to delete data that you can choose. You can choose one level depend on your needs. After a little while, the progress of deleting will be displayed to indicate the progress of the deletion. When it is finishes, the files on your iPhone are permanently deleted, so you can use your iPhone as a new one and don't need to worry about your information being leaked.

Read more: how to delete text messages on iPhone before selling

How to erase iPhone contacts before selling

Old 01-08-2017, 10:46 AM

Here is a solution by using iPhone data eraser tool to erase iPhone pictures: how to delete photos from iPhone

Old 08-21-2019, 07:44 PM

It's really easy to do that. You just need to use iPhone Data Eraser. It can connect your iPhone, scan it to find all the photos and pictures you want to delete. Then you can erase them permanently. Learn how to delete photos from iPhone. Besides photos, you can also erase messages, videos, contacts and other data from iPhone without recovering.