Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

How do I study engineering in Harvard University?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 05:14 AM
Default How do I study engineering in Harvard University?

To study engineering in Harvard University, the students must be able to fulfill the following eligibility criteria. The criteria that enable the international candidates to gain admission in the university are given below. The student must hold a bachelor’s degree in natural science, mathematics, engineering, and computer science. The eligibility in terms of marks depends upon the subjects chosen for pursuing engineering. Also, the requirements might differ in terms of GPA, work samples, and more. Find more pointed information on the official website or with the assistance of the officials.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:53 AM

Studying engineering isn't an easy domain, and it indeed requires lots of abilities. In general, engineering is pretty challenging, and you need to put a lot of effort into achieving success. My friend works at a vibratory bowl feeders company, and he always tells me that besides being a risky profession, it comes with a lot of great things. They are respected experts in feeding industrial and commercial equipment, which makes them one of the best in the country. So, if you want to step into the engineering path, I wish you only good luck.