Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

How do you feel about marijuana?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2021, 10:58 AM
Default How do you feel about marijuana?

Hi! I'm interested to know how you feel about smoking pot. Recently, I read a very interesting article on the topic of how Mariana affects the human body and what positive properties it renders on diseases of internal organs. I had a knee injury some time ago. Sometimes I feel very bad pain. I think I should consult a doctor https://dr-weedy.com/ohio/ and get a medical card for the purchase of marijuana. I want to take marijuana legally. If you have experience in this business, then I will be happy to talk to you on this topic!

Old 04-02-2021, 02:31 PM

as long as it isnt affecting you or anyone else negatively you do you.

Old 04-08-2021, 04:57 PM

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Most of us know what depression and anxiety mean when you don't know what to do, and that's normal. In such situations we are looking for different ways to save ourselves morally and to heal ourselves psychologically. Everyone is looking for their way. I personally calm down when I smoke something. Especially when it comes to cbd https://www.justcannabis.shop . I love cbd oils, which I put in my vape and smoke quite often. I can say for sure that if I speak about my condition, it improves suddenly after a few fumes.

Last edited by FaithTerry; 04-09-2021 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-30-2021, 05:32 PM

I just don't care.

Old 05-30-2021, 05:33 PM

Well, as long it is consumed moderately and adequately, I don't find it dangerous. However, I am not a regular consumer and can try it only at parties, and that's all. I even have friends that are involved in the legal business in this domain. For example, one of my old university colleagues has a cannabis seed business, and they sell high-quality seed to buyers with a legal path on growing it. Usually, they deal with medical marijuana, and they only provide it to legal buyers. It might sound like an accessible business, but you need lots of papers and deals when you want everything to be assured and legal.

Last edited by SarahMcDonald; 06-04-2021 at 05:13 AM.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by SarahMcDonald
Well, as long it is consumed moderately and adequately, I don't find it dangerous. However, I am not a regular consumer and can try it only at parties, and that's all. I even have friends that are involved in the legal business in this domain. For example, one of my old university colleagues has a cannabis seed business, and they sell high-quality seed to buyers with a legal path on growing it. Usually, they deal with medical marijuana, and they only provide it to legal buyers. It might sound like an accessible business, but you need lots of papers and deals when you want everything to be assured and legal.
Totally agree with you! And, thanks for the store suggestion.

Old 06-16-2022, 05:27 AM

You do not have to get a medical card to use marijuana. You can legally use pure marijuana substances. Some people use CBD oils, although the data on its therapeutic effect is rather dubious. Of the new safe and effective compounds, HHC, which is found in small amounts in the leaves of the plant, is now being distributed. However, it has the same positive effect on the human body. You can learn more about it here https://www.wildorchardhemp.com/product-category/hhc/. HHC is found to be completely safe, but it also strongly affects anxiety and pain.