Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

How to get Jain matrimonial services in Delhi

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2020, 04:45 AM
Default How to get Jain matrimonial services in Delhi

Are you looking for a bride/groom for your son/daughter in the Jain community? Your search is over because Jain Matrimonial services in Delhi help you find the caring, loving life partner as per your profile. You can get in touch with many people, meet them and share your views. We help you to provide suitable matches as per your specifications. To get a suitable match, you need to write accurate information about yourself with the specification that you are looking for your partner.

Old 12-09-2020, 09:54 PM

I don’t want to be mean, but I think this is a bad way of finding the groom or the bride for your son or daughter. I believe that my daughter has to choose by herself whom she wants to marry and whom she doesn’t. I am very happy that she found her true love, and we were very happy at her wedding. We had just one problem, the dress. We were looking through all the stores and in the end finally we chose one from bestforbride.com and they helped us organizing this great event.

Last edited by FaithTerry; 12-16-2020 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-16-2020, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by FaithTerry
I don’t want to be mean, but I think this is a bad way of finding the groom or the bride for your son or daughter. I believe that my daughter has to choose by herself whom she wants to marry and whom she doesn’t. I am very happy that she found her true love, and we were very happy at her wedding. We had just one problem, the dress. We were looking through all the stores and in the end finally we chose one from bestforbride.com and they helped us organizing this great event.
It is just too old-fashioned. I mean chosing whom your child will marry