Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Information technology jobs in New Zealand.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2021, 01:12 AM
Default Information technology jobs in New Zealand.

Search various information technology jobs in New Zealand at “MyJobSpace”. Here you should register on the job seeker account and get search your Information technology jobs according to your choice. Here you can easily select your salary limit, location, skills, etc. here you have a chance to contact directly to the employer regarding the interview schedule and you will get a notification on your main or on your phone regarding your jobs.

Old 05-29-2021, 05:07 AM

Would you prefer to work online? If yes, hit me up and I'll give you details on a job opportunity!

Old 05-29-2021, 05:09 AM

I've been working in IT for nearly 10 years now, and throughout this period, I think I lived in five countries for the sake of more competitive salaries and new opportunities. Well, it's also impressive to have all that on my CV. But, if you're not this type of person, I completely understand. So, I would recommend contacting https://sphereit.uk. They are based in London, but if I remember well, they have several branches in New Zeeland as well, and I think Wellington was on the list. I've been told by a friend that the company is great, but also, as an IT engineer, I can see from their website that the guys know what they're doing. Worth a try!

Last edited by SarahMcDonald; 05-31-2021 at 04:24 AM.
Old 05-31-2021, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by SarahMcDonald
I've been working in IT for nearly 10 years now, and throughout this period, I think I lived in five countries for the sake of more competitive salaries and new opportunities. Well, it's also impressive to have all that on my CV. But, if you're not this type of person, I completely understand. So, I would recommend contacting https://sphereit.uk. They are based in London, but if I remember well, they have several branches in New Zeeland as well, and I think Wellington was on the list. I've been told by a friend that the company is great, but also, as an IT engineer, I can see from their website that the guys know what they're doing. Worth a try!
I'm wondering what was your salary abroad. I'm really curious since not many people in New Zealand are willing to move to another country for a better job.