Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...


Old 04-13-2018, 06:35 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 26
Default N400

I was brought here under legal guardian ship when i was thirteen years old, I was adopted by a U.S citizen. I became a legal permananet resident when I was 18, now I am trying to apply for my citizenship and I'm not sure which form I should fill out the N-400 or the N-600? I wonder about the form because of the recent application for my U.S. passport was denied, I was trying to apply for the U.S passport under the "parent is a citizen".

Last edited by robert132; 04-24-2018 at 08:19 AM.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:26 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 26

N-400 seems to be the right form for you, usually you have to meet certain requirements to acquire citizenship by birth or after birth but those requirements need to be fulfilled before 18 years old. You can look it up here

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.