Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Outlook PST recovery

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 06:00 AM
Banned
Default Outlook PST recovery

Outlook PST recovery by scanning your corrupt PST file and restoring all mail items to a new PST.PST file of Microsoft Outlook is one such application that allows storage of Outlook emails for both inbox and sent emails in the hard drive of the computer.This archive PST file can get corrupted or deleted. Therefore, it is always advisable to keep a backup of the PST file.

Features:-

--> Repairs corrupt PST and restores all data into a new file
--> Supports selective recovery of items
--> Repairs PST files larger than 2 GB
--> Preview of all recovered items after scanning
--> Supports MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
--> Repair PST files of MS Outlook of all sizes and stores it as UNICODE PST.
--> Supports Outlook PST recovery that are password protected
--> Recover deleted email items from Outlook.

Read more :- Outlook PST Recovery – Repair Corrupt or Deleted PST File

Old 11-17-2015, 03:58 AM

Kernel for Outlook PST Recovery Software is best option to recover corrupt and deleted Outlook PST file. It is an advanced, effective and certified third party software. It perform complete recovery process in two simple steps.

Features

• Recover permanent corrupted and deleted PST file or email
  • Recover email properties
  • Fix unknown Outlook errors
  • Supported by all MS Outlook versions
  • Animated working video
  • Technical support service

Know full detail about this software and download free trial version visit http://www.pstrepair.recoveryfiles.org/

Old 08-05-2019, 07:06 AM

KDETools PST Recovery software helps users to recover corrupt or damaged PST files of all versions of Outlook. The software performs a fast and safe recovery of PST files. The users can recover any size of PST files as there is no file size limit. The PST Recovery software also restores the Meta Properties of an Email such as subject of email, data, time, To, From, cc, Bcc, etc. You can also recover your large PST files without installing MS Outlook in your system. It supports all the latest and updated versions of MS Outlook and Windows.The software allows the users to exports recovered PST file into different formats such as new PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, TXT, Office 365 and Live Exchange Server.

Download For Free: https://www.kdetools.com/pst-recovery.html

Old 08-05-2019, 08:47 AM
Default Catch your important fish)

Hi! I am real girl from Ukraine, you can check it! Go to victoriyalovedotcom and look at my profile there, My id is100399 there) If your heart free let’s know each other more and better? Wait for you there very much) lovevictoriya.com try this direct link to another dating site! Copy my link and put in the field of your browser. I gave you 2 links where you can find me if you interested in me of course)