Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

plate number detection

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2020, 06:06 AM
Default plate number detection

Do you use the system of plate number detection like here https://www.it-jim.com/portfolio/rob...late-detector/? I would like to try it, too. I think more people will use this tool because it really helps.

Last edited by King Hill; 05-27-2020 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-16-2020, 07:05 AM

Is this even legal, because after seeing I want same tech to be in my car like taxi movies, to be changed one to another one, before police starts to catching you.

Old 12-16-2020, 07:06 AM

Don't think so, but it should be a cool tool. You can spy on someone, lol. For example on potential new girlfriend or neighbors, it’s like for personal adequate purposes, to be sure no problems are hidden besides peoples back. Interesting, I will customize my number teamplate and see afterwards how useful this program will be, because databases with registered information will have only police. Never had charges or problems, will the law, and third party organizations don’t hold my personal data, so...will see! By the way are there some real videos to watch!?

Last edited by VirgMart; 12-18-2020 at 11:58 PM.
Old 12-21-2020, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by VirgMart
Don't think so, but it should be a cool tool. You can spy on someone, lol. For example on potential new girlfriend or neighbors, it’s like for personal adequate purposes, to be sure no problems are hidden besides peoples back. Interesting, I will customize my number teamplate and see afterwards how useful this program will be, because databases with registered information will have only police. Never had charges or problems, will the law, and third party organizations don’t hold my personal data, so...will see! By the way are there some real videos to watch!?
Where can I find some more feedback? Looks like a cool option to me! Want to find more details! Thanks!

Old 12-22-2020, 08:38 AM
kyo

Thank you for sharing this money-saving app for auto owners. I can recommend uproad for you if you want to save money and manage all your toll road payments via your app. https://www.uproad.com/toll-point/tri-state-i-94-i-294-i-80-tollway-toll-info-prices-cost-payment-options - more details. We have 5 vehicles in my family and they are all added up to my account.