Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Is PMP certification worth for an experience project manager?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 09:51 AM
Default Is PMP certification worth for an experience project manager?

PMP certification offered by the PMI does not require any introduction because almost every company now wants to hire a PMP certified individual to lead their upcoming projects. The Project management institute of USA is the pioneer in setting standards as well as validating the project managers' credibility. So if anyone who is working in the project management field should keep in mind that taking the PMP certification test will helps them a lot in their future endeavours.

Every project manager should start planning for the courses offered by the PMI, and PMP certification is among the best to showcase your project management credentials. The planning and then preparation is the another step to achieve the PMP certification test milestone. You should also keep the exam dumps which are really helpful in boosting your brain. These dumps can be downloaded from the spoto and practice at your own in order to explore your hidden project management skills.

Last edited by Brivelacce; 11-27-2020 at 05:18 AM.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:47 PM

Hope you don't mind reviving this thread. You know, I've worked with a lot of project managers, and here's what I've noticed: it doesn't matter if a PM has certificates of ever an academic education, but what matters is his professional experience. The more they have, the more tools they know how to use, the better it's to work with them. Just a thought.

Old 05-24-2023, 08:10 PM

Totally agree with you that professional experience is crucial when it comes to project management. I also believe that having a good understanding of different tools and systems is important for project managers. I mean, I love PMs who know how to work with a certain operation management system. If they've mastered it, it's probably the best PM you've ever met. Everyone has their own unique experiences and insights to bring to the table, and that's what makes these forums so valuable. Thanks for reviving the thread.

Last edited by PaulConner; 05-26-2023 at 06:09 AM.