Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Qualities of a good search engine marketing company

Old 04-19-2011, 05:43 AM
Default Qualities of a good search engine marketing company

Searching the web for a good search engine marketing company can be quite challenging because of the sheer number of companies competing to get your attention. Before settling with one company, always check references to see if the company has good background when it comes to their core and customer service. It is also necessary to stick with a search engine marketing company that has many years of relevant experience in the business. On top of that, ask the company if they release paper work, receipts and other relevant proof of transaction so that if there are any issues, you can use these as proof for the company to address accordingly.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:13 PM

So what exactly could one expect from utilizing such a company? I have a website that I am slowly filling with quality content. Most of the content (but not all) is available elsewhere on the web. I am just putting as much as I can in one place. It's basically all of the information I have collected over the years related to Porsche 911/930's. Most of what I have is on paper and I am no typist by any means. I try to add a 3-5 pages a week. I am attempting to monotize the site using ad-sense and affiliates. I have done zero marketing thus far but would be interested in understanding what could be had by using a marketing company.

ahhh geeeze! After posting this i see that the thread starter is just a spammer.

Last edited by jonesb930; 04-27-2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: I am a dope!