Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Recommendations for hosting company

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 09:46 AM
Default Recommendations for hosting company

I thought I'd ask the experts for the things I'm looking for - in hopes you can recommend a company that provides these things (since my own research has been, apparently, less-than-stellar).
As mentioned - I don't use a lot of space or traffic. I have one email address (which I clean out constantly).
I do need to ensure the platform has easy 1-click install of Wordpress or Concrete or B2Evolution - something like that.
Would love for the platform to have CPanel -- so I can use Squirrelmail or something simiilar
Would like the domain registration included in the package
Would like them to offer free migration of my existing site (most especially my email and my MySQL DB, that contains my message board forum).
MUST have phone support
And, be willing to walk me through certain things (most especially linking the Wordpress or Concrete, etc. TO the MySQL DB for my message board)

Any recommendations? Thank you so much in advance!

Old 04-29-2019, 09:48 PM

I think when you should be thinking of a reliable host for you, you should first think about exactly what you are looking for. I think you then should compare the ones you do find that meet your requirements and then take it further, meaning do some research on the companies, look at reviews, contact the actual company. Again the more you know before hand the better that way you know what kind of company you will be dealing with and if that's what you want to do or not. The first thing to consider is if your prospective provider offers services that match your hosting requirements, at what price and what their reputation is. There are literally thousands of reliable hosts, so you could help us by identifying what resources are important to you > what you absolutely need, what you'd really like, but could maybe live without and so on. Personally I use this one https://hostovita.pl/windows-vps/

Old 07-02-2019, 07:27 AM

Hi! I'm also looking for a good hosting. I found this website here https://www.hostzealot.com/servers/location-georgia. Maybe you've heard something about this company? You will help me a lot if you share this information with me. I'm waiting for feedback. Thank you!