Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Ugliest Cars of All Time

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 05:24 PM
Default RE: Ugliest Cars of All Time

I find alot of the new cars to be pretty ugly. The Element is far from good looking, the Scion thing is just horrible, and the Aztec I could care less for. That is just IMO. Some of the older English cars had their far share of uglyness also.

Old 04-01-2006, 08:04 AM

I have actually grown to like the Scion xB and the Element: there is a different kind of ugly, our perhaps just "honest plain-ness" that is appealing after a while. On the other hand, the Aztec is just plain ugly ugly.

I see you like Alfas, Ferrari 308 (do you have a 308? pretty nice car). I had a '63 Guilia Sprint Veloci years ago. Nice car and the first I owned with a 5-speed trans, but cursed with electrical demons. And speaking of Alfas, some of their "Bat" show cars back in the 50s were pretty ugly, although one has to keep it in perspective -- just how other show cars, and cars looked at the time.

Old 04-03-2006, 10:22 AM

PT Cruiser FTW

Old 04-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Original Quote Lee Willis

And speaking of Alfas, some of their "Bat" show cars back in the 50s were pretty ugly, although one has to keep it in perspective -- just how other show cars, and cars looked at the time.
I saw all three of the Alfa "Bat" show cars a few years back and although they are a little outrageous for the road, they looked amazing under those show spotlights!! (I'm sure I have some photos somewhere?)
[sm=smiley24.gif]

Old 05-31-2006, 07:20 PM

The chevette yugo and vista cruiser are horrors.

Old 11-07-2006, 04:58 PM

Original 1977 Nissan 200SX...nothing uglier, even brand new they were ugly as homemade soap, and age did nothing to improve them

Old 11-07-2006, 05:33 PM

the current BMW lineup- ALL OF THEM

Old 11-10-2006, 06:38 PM

I don't like the Cayenne that much, but I don't think it belongs on this list. Not by a long shot. There are so many more lame cars out there that would have to be listed such as the Gremlin and pretty much any car from the 40's.

Old 11-10-2006, 06:42 PM

I agree. The Aztec is major league ugly, but lets not forget the Avalanche. The Honda Ridgeline is pretty stupid looking as well. I disagree on the Scion XB, though, I drove one when I was looking for a car for my daughter and the interior was great. I would have bought it if it had more power than my motorcycles.

ORIGINAL: Ferrarikid308

I find alot of the new cars to be pretty ugly. The Element is far from good looking, the Scion thing is just horrible, and the Aztec I could care less for. That is just IMO. Some of the older English cars had their far share of uglyness also.

Old 11-20-2006, 08:43 AM

putting a cayenne was a low blow (...but true nonetheless)

Quick Reply: Ugliest Cars of All Time