Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Where to buy Faucets for kitchen in India

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 04:17 AM
Default Where to buy Faucets for kitchen in India

Faucets in the kitchen serve a great purpose as we constantly use them but when buying these faucets we tend to neglect their usability. When shopping at Blues Bath Fittings you can throw all these worries away, as here you will find nothing but the best. At Blues Bath Fittings you can browse through an enormous selection of beautifully designed faucets for your bathroom and Blues Bath Fittings assures you on their durability and usage. Other than its amazing products Blues Bath Fittings also offers wonderful customer service.

Old 06-10-2020, 03:43 PM

Thank you for the info, my friend who lives in India makes repairs in the kitchen and is looking for a quality faucet.

Old 06-11-2020, 05:22 AM

I love cooking and believe that the kitchen is the heart of any home, so everything there should be perfect from the faucet to the kitchen equipment. Our kitchen is made in a vintage style, so our faucet is also vintage. We ordered it from the Italians for good money, but it's worth it. As for kitchen equipment, we trust only the best brands. Recently, we were choosing a dishwasher and decided to order an industrial one, because we have a large family and therefore we need a good big dishwasher. I am glad that we found this site https://ianboer.com.au/washing/dishwashers/ where there is a lot of high-quality kitchen equipment. We are planning to open a cafe, so we will order a lot from there.

Last edited by JoanneCameron; 06-15-2020 at 04:04 AM.
Old 11-14-2020, 06:25 AM

The kitchen Faucets that I want to recommend you are the best because they get scratched very hard and the materials just look awesome. Also there are different designs for the kitchen you want. These are not in India but you may order it. If you are wondering how much do kitchen cabinets cost, you may look here and choose your best variant. I hope I helped you with this and I am looking forward your reply.

Last edited by VirgMart; 11-17-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:37 AM

Expensive ones will work better.

Old 11-17-2020, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by VirgMart
The kitchen Faucets that I want to recommend you are the best because they get scratched very hard and the materials just look awesome. Also there are different designs for the kitchen you want. These are not in India but you may order it. If you are wondering how much do kitchen cabinets cost, you may look here and choose your best variant. I hope I helped you with this and I am looking forward your reply.
Do you really believe in kitchen that gets scratched hard? Thank you for this link tho!

Old 11-25-2020, 05:19 PM

I saw someone’s reply about looking for some oven mitts. This is a very common problem because they get used fast and you may burn yourself. My daughter is 13 and she is starting her culinary life now. She is always near me in the kitchen and she has a strong passion for cooking. I wanted to buy some oven mitts for small hands and I found this web site https://www.thewindupspace.com/best-...r-small-hands/ , so I bought them. Now my daughter is happy to participate more in the cooking process.

Last edited by FaithTerry; 12-03-2020 at 02:19 AM.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by VirgMart
My husband wanted us to change the kitchen cabinets, but when he saw the prices he changed his mind. Thank you for recommending me these awesome kitchen cabinets!