Notices
Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic... Almost anything goes...

Will i have to write essays regularly while studying for a chemistry degree?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 01:50 PM
Default Will i have to write essays regularly while studying for a chemistry degree?

I'm (hopefully) going to study chemistry in September, and it's just occurred to me that because i've been doing sciences for A level, i haven't written a proper essay for school since I was 15, so I'm a bit out of practice. Will writing essays be something i'll have to do a lot at uni due to my subject choice?

Old 06-23-2018, 09:17 AM

I order my essay from Uni Tutor https://www.theunitutor.com and they are always good. I believe them when they claim that all their writers hold degrees, as I’ve seen professional approach. I’ve ordered more than 10 papers on different topics from them from US migration policies to history of technology. I used different writers to check whether I can fully rely on them. Turned out I can. There were a couple of times when the result wasn’t that great, but I asked for revision and got everything corrected. I never missed a deadline and never got a worse grade than I needed or expected. All articles passed plagiarism test and used proper references, all of them were not very expensive in price, and each time I got a feedback from my writer. I would highly recommend them for those who need a professional essay writing service. They also have a good discount system and a referral program, which will save you money.