Notices
Porsche 911 The Porsche 911 (and all it's trimlines) is a famous, distinctive and durable car has undergone continuous development since its arrival in 1964. The 911 was developed as a more powerful, larger, more comfortable replacement for the Porsche 356.

911 Question(s)

Old 12-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Default 911 Question(s)

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right area, but I have a few questions about the Porsche 911. I currently own a truck, but would love to own a Porsche when I get older, and settle down. I first wanted to ask if all 911's are turboed, and if so, are they twin turboed? How can I tell. Another question was about the transmission. I want an automatic, because I don't know how to drive a stick, but I eventually would want a manual. Is there a transmision that does both, that you can get in the 911's? Kind of like certain BWM's, and other cars. My final question was concerning MPG's. What kind of mileage will I be getting? Thanks in advance for any help. I'm new to this site, but I'm on another forum (my truck's), so hopefully this works out.

Search this Thread