Notices
Porsche 914 The Porsche 914 was a sports car built and sold collaboratively by Volkswagen and Porsche from 1969 through 1975.

I Need to convert Exchange EDB to PST file?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 12:12 AM
Default I Need to convert Exchange EDB to PST file?

EDB to PST Converter Toolbox is an email based collaborative communication server for business. Data managed with EDB file (Exchange server) is separated with two folder, public folder and private folder. When Exchange server becomes disable then go with advance EDB public folder recovery tool which is fully efficient to recover public folder EDB and private folder too with every single data saved with them. Given EDB file converter software is fit to recover EDB to PST in actual format and structure of Microsoft Exchange mailbox.

Along with perfect recovery of public folder of Exchange, our EDB file converter software, export Pub1 EDB to PST in a workable condition. With this marvelous Exchange EDB to PST exporter tool users can convert pub1 EDB Vag 15.7 to PST with each and every data present in it as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, inbox, outbox, sent items, draft and deleted items etc. With great excellence this application works for entire Exchange version and save EDB as PST against any trouble. It is really a better way to create Exchange EDB as an accessible PST again with complete database of Exchange server.

The process to recover and convert CN900 Mini EDB to PST is not so lengthy and that’s this is the best application for those Exchange users who want to get back their entire data from EDB to PST without wasting their precious time.Also supports MS Exchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, and 5.5 and compatible with Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP, and 2000.The software scans the corrupt EDB file and lists all the recoverable mail objects from the inaccessible mailboxes in a tree structure.