Notices
Porsche 928 The Porsche 928 was made from 1978 to 1995, during which time it was Porsche's most expensive model.

Recovering deleted photos and videos on phone?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Default Recovering deleted photos and videos on phone?

I just got home from a vacation and took plenty of good photos and videos. I have an LG Optimus L5 II phone and I connected it via USB cable. I opened the folder and the thing seemed empty, then one photo loaded, then another, then another etc. When I thought all the pictures had loaded, I copied and pasted them to my computer. I then deleted the pictures and videos in the folder because my phone was Piwis Tester II running out of space. I immediately regretted it when I noticed a few pictures and videos were missing. I checket the recycle bin and I found nothing there. I tried programs like CardRecovery 6.10, Wondershare Dr.Fone and Remo recover for android. None of those worked. Can you help me recover the photos and videos?

Old 05-13-2018, 11:22 AM

My friend recommended a good software for me to recover deleted photos, videos from samsung galaxy mobile, I think it is useful for you as well.
Samsung Data Recovery is a professional software for data recovering from Samsung devices, which is user-friendly and efficient. No only photos, it supports you to recover deleted videos, messages, call logs and more other files.
The operate is easy to follow and you can give it a try.
how to recover deleted photos from samsung
how to retrieve deleted text messages on samsung

Old 02-25-2019, 06:59 PM

Hey,
It's really easy to do that. You need to use data recovery software to do that. This kind of program can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost photos, videos and other data. If you are using iPhone, you need to use iPhone Photos Recovery. If you are using Android phone, you need to use Android Photos Recovery. You can also recover messages, contacts, call logs, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your phone.