Notices
Porsche 944 The Porsche 944 and 944 Turbo was a huge success for Porsche throughout the 1980s.

Calling out the good Doctor

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2004, 03:45 AM
Default Calling out the good Doctor

Why does Dr. Doak, M.D. shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it? Anger? Fear? Stupidity? Some deep depraved urging of his soul? The answer cannot easily be found, but so far, the response from his camp has been tardy and equivocal. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and certainties. Some people think I'm exaggerating when I say that he is a bacillus in the oleaginous gut of antidisestablishmentarianism. But I'm not exaggerating; if anything, I'm understating the situation.

There's no mystery about it, no more room for fairy tales, just the knowledge that he thinks it would be a great idea to funnel significant amounts of money to the most insipid whiners I've ever seen. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed. Doak says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does Doak need to monitor our library records? It is only when one has an answer to that question is it possible to make sense of Doak's actions, because Doak thinks that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so. Never mind that he has an agenda -- a political, social, and cultural agenda. What's really important is that contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature.

Whether or not Doak should perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy ought to be a simple question, far beyond the realm of debate. However, what we're involved in with him is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person -- every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility -- must concern himself with it.

As I have indicated, if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less unenlightened than Doak. He is known for publishing what is easily identifiable as opinion under the guise of fact, but I guess nobody ever explained that to his slaves. For the most part, the final product of his platitudes will be a dysfunctional society, wherein every natural self-defense mechanism has been short-circuited in some fickle effort to gain short-term financial benefits. Still, no matter how bad you think his belief systems are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think.

Speaking of appalling gutter-dwellers, one of Doak's favorite tricks is to create a problem and then to offer the solution. Naturally, it's always his solutions that grant him the freedom to thrust all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments, never the original problem. Like I said, I welcome Doak's comments. However, Doak needs to realize that there are those who are informed and educated about the evils of revanchism, and there are those who are not. Doak is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why in a tacit concession of defeat, he is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his temperamental hatchet jobs have failed at. I must doubtlessly reach out even to my most ostrich-like readers and show them how Dr. Doak, M.D. has been a faithful servant of despicable interests for as long as I can remember. May we never forget this if we are to deny Doak and his hirelings a chance to make bigotry respectable.

Old 12-25-2004, 03:48 AM
Default RE: Calling out the good Doctor

You will be hearing from my lawyer. It is not my fault that your hand rejected your ***** implant.

Old 12-25-2004, 03:52 AM

The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out -- a little house cleaning, if you will. For the sake of review, Dr. Doak's lawyer's supporters often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. To understand why that affects everyone who has ever lived, you need to realize that I'm sure he wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his secret conversations. So why does Dr. Doak's lawyer want to lead people towards iniquity and sin? You see, he plans to quash other people's opinions. He has instructed his henchmen not to discuss this or even admit to his plan's existence. Obviously, Dr. Doak's lawyer knows he has something to hide. Would he like it if I were pigheaded and depraved, too? I don't think so.

The ungrateful aspect of Dr. Doak's lawyer's publications will create a stir between unenlightened beggars and the gruesome public at large. Interestingly, Dr. Doak's lawyer doesn't seem to care about that. His fierce passions and fiendish cunning, combined with abnormal powers of intellect, with intense vitality, and with a persistency of purpose which the world has rarely seen, and whetted moreover by a keen thirst for blood engendered by defeat and subjection, combine to make Dr. Doak's lawyer the deadly enemy of all mankind, while his ghastly lamentations contribute to inflame his wild lust of pelf, and to justify the crimes suggested by spite and superstition. Even though supposedly distancing himself from hopeless utopians, he has really not changed his spots at all.

In many ways, if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that I've tried explaining to his emissaries that at least 80 percent of the people in this country recognize that he is a scion of the worst types of duplicitous lunatics there are, but it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. I could accuse Dr. Doak's lawyer of using feral soi-disant do-gooders to get his way, but I wouldn't stoop to that level.

His inclinations deserve to be criticized because they mollycoddle disorderly wheeler-dealers. Having studied his charges and finding them groundless, I must now tell the world that all Dr. Doak's lawyer really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about. This raises another important point: He intends to create a new social class. Money-grubbing fogeys, inhumane creeps, and the worst classes of malign, scummy pests I've ever seen will be given aristocratic status. The rest of us will be forced into serving as their brethren.

There is a format Dr. Doak's lawyer should follow for his next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts. I am, of course, referring to a recent occurrence which is so well-known, it requires no comment, except to add that throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to raise the worst sorts of iconoclastic anarchists there are out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor and those who wish to keep essential documents hidden from the public until they become politically moot. Naturally, Dr. Doak's lawyer belongs to the latter category. And that, in my view, is our real problem.

Old 12-25-2004, 04:11 AM

C'est ça vraiment necassary?

Old 12-25-2004, 04:35 AM

Embrasse Mon Cul!

Old 12-25-2004, 05:33 AM

lol

Old 12-31-2004, 12:18 PM

bump. i hate doctors too.

Old 12-31-2004, 04:56 PM
ZOD

I believe it's safe to say that I'd advise Mr. Hoop to stop being so vainglorious. Mr. Hoop should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. The whole premise of his demands is false, and his arguments are specious at best. If we don't carry out this matter to the full extent of the law right now, then Mr. Hoop's memoranda will soon start to metastasize until they break down our communities. If you think about it, if one dares to criticize even a single tenet of Mr. Hoop's sentiments, one is promptly condemned as invidious, ridiculous, brutal, or whatever epithet Mr. Hoop deems most appropriate, usually without much explanation.

You may not understand this now, and I don't fault you for that, but if I recall correctly, he is a pretty good liar most of the time. However, he tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday. Mr. Hoop's publications are built on lies and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. "What's that?", I hear you ask. "Is it true that the rectitude of incendiarism has become a matter of theological conviction for Mr. Hoop?" Why, yes, it is.

Think about how easy it's become for ill-bred schizophrenics to undermine the basic values of work, responsibility, and family. It seems to me that, as others have stated long before me, "his animadversions are a quixotic, myopic orgy of absolutism." It may seem obvious, but he has warned us that within a short period of time, tyrannical ochlocrats will twist the truth. If you think about it, you'll realize that his warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that my general thesis is that he likes to cite poll results that "prove" that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that in Mr. Hoop's plaints, cynicism is witting and unremitting, xenophobic and intolerant. He revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in managing both the news and the entertainment that gets presented to us. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: What I call ornery loudmouths often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Mr. Hoop enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever he threatens to require religious services around the world to begin with "Mr. Hoop is great; Mr. Hoop is good; we thank Mr. Hoop for our daily food". As part of his efforts to gain a mainstream following, Mr. Hoop publishes the Journal of Ophidian Neocolonialism. Included alongside articles discussing history, culture, art, religion, and philosophy are endorsements of Mr. Hoop's plans to produce a large number of thoroughly larcenous extravagancies, most fatuitous indecencies, and, above all, the most dour blasphemies against everything that I hold most sacred and most dear. It is well known that the blatant ignorance and social maladjustment of his scribblings will use lethal violence as a source of humor one day. But his perversions are amalgams of popular themes among unenlightened rakes, garrulous paranoiacs, and inconsiderate apostates. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Why is he so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? A clue might be that I believe I have found my calling. My calling is to put to rest the animosities that have kept various groups of people from enjoying anything other than superficial unity. And just let him try and stop me. The only way out of Mr. Hoop's rat maze is to tell you things that he doesn't want you to know. It's that simple.

Old 12-31-2004, 05:06 PM

An essay on Hoop's Porsche
Are you sitting comfortably? Advancments in Hoop's Porsche can be linked to many areas. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, Hoop's Porsche is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. It still has the power to shock the aristocracy, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of Hoop's Porsche. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he, contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen’s recent publication ‘Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. A society without Hoop's Porsche is like a society without knowledge, in that it is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Nothing represents every day life better than Hoop's Porsche, and I mean nothing. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to Hoop's Porsche, again and again.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to Hoop's Porsche. We will primarily be focusing on the Greek-Roman model, as is standard in this case. Transport
Costs

Hoop's Porsche

Indisputably there is a link. How can this be explained? It goes with out saying that transport costs looms over Hoop's Porsche this cannot be a coincidence. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing chalk and cheese.

To quote a legend in their own life time, Maximilian Skank 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to Hoop's Porsche. It speaks volumes. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to Hoop's Porsche.

One of the great ironies of this age is Hoop's Porsche. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
Conclusion

To conclude, Hoop's Porsche must not be allowed to get in the way of the bigger question: why are we here? Putting this aside its of great importance. It enriches, ensures financial stability and is a joy to behold.

I'll leave you with this quote from Keanu Garfunkel: 'Hoop's Porsche is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Flankton - The Complete History - 1999 Fantastico Publishing

[2] Skank - Politics for Dummies - PV6 Media

[3] My Hoop's Porsche! - Issue 4 - BFG Publishing

Old 12-31-2004, 06:39 PM

HEY GUYS WHATS GOING ON IN HERE

Quick Reply: Calling out the good Doctor