Notices
Porsche Cayenne The Porsche Cayenne is an SUV made by Porsche since 2002.

Cayenne Haters

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 01:13 PM
Default Cayenne Haters

Does anyone else notice alot of animosity twards there Cayenne? I get alot of dirty looks from people in less capable trucks. Everytime I park it, when I return to it I have comentors surrounding it calling it thins like "a V.W with porsche crests" Its funny how ignorant people have the biggest mouths![:@]

Old 01-30-2008, 07:31 PM
Default RE: Cayenne Haters

yes, that would accurately be called "hating" i recently purchased an 04 cayenne and i have been getting all kinds of looks. i havnt had anyone say bad things about my car rather bad things about the person now driving the car (me). this is mainly because i upgraded from a 89 chevy s10 (damn) to what i have now. i had that pickup for years and it was a terrible thing to have on the road. but i always said that i wasnt going to get rid of it until i can afford something HOTTT. so here i am and people are looking at me like i am a drug dealer or something because jus a few months ago i was driving a "menace to society" . hehe so i can understand where your coming from.

your not alone!!!

Old 01-31-2008, 11:34 PM

Can't say that I have had any issues. Mostly my silver cayenne simply blends in anonymously with the car environment...every so often a car enthusiast will notice and ask me about it. But frankly, most people just see a silver SUV. Since this car is often parked in areas adjacent to local or state parks, I kinda of like this.

Old 02-01-2008, 09:37 AM

I'm surprised that you guys slow down enough to hear that crap. Why entertain them with your time. Who cares what they think?