Porsche Cayenne The Porsche Cayenne is an SUV made by Porsche since 2002.

Porsche PIWIS Tester ?

  #1  
Old 01-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4
Default Porsche PIWIS Tester ?

We are looking for PIWIS tester . Please help me .Where can buy it . e-mail to my : [email protected] .Thanks.
 
  #2  
Old 01-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7
Default RE: Porsche PIWIS Tester ?

  #3  
Old 09-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10
Default RE: Porsche PIWIS Tester ?

We called Porsche about one today. $15,000 and $1000/month.
 
  #4  
Old 06-03-2007, 03:08 AM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3
Default RE: Porsche PIWIS Tester ?

piwis for sale low price conctat me here only 6000 euro[:-][:-][:-][:-]
 
  #5  
Old 08-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1
Default RE: Porsche PIWIS Tester ?

ORIGINAL: porschefinder

piwis for sale low price conctat me here only 6000 euro[:-][:-][:-][:-]
New or used? OE or clone?
Adaper & cables incl.? software version?
Service and upgrades available?
We are highly interested.

Regards, Hans
 
  #6  
Old 05-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Location: China
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by Allen View Post
We are looking for PIWIS tester . Please help me .Where can buy it . e-mail to my : [email protected] .Thanks.
Good day, dear Allen.

This is Lancy from OBDING in China, we have porsche PIWIS tester II in stock now, with Panasonic CF31 Laptop(also you can choose CF30 or DELL E5430 Laptop), 11.7 newest software version and it can update by CD, Warranty for three years.

If you have interests, you can contact me by email: [email protected]. Or reply me directly, I'll do my best to help you.

Best regards

Lancy
 
  #7  
Old 07-23-2013, 02:01 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6
Smile

Originally Posted by Hans Richter View Post
New or used? OE or clone?
Adaper & cables incl.? software version?
Service and upgrades available?
We are highly interested.

Regards, Hans
Hello dear friend,

we offer piwis 2 for porsche with really low price.

It is new and clone, while works well. TWO sets cables ( one set for free) included, the software version now is V11.7, and it keeps on updating. It can be updated by cd or online,free updating within 1 year.

You will get surprising low price with good quality from us.

Thank you!
 
  #8  
Old 12-26-2013, 02:43 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Shenzhen,Guangdong Province
Posts: 5
Default

Good day, dear Allen.

This is Sherry from OBDING in China, we have porsche PIWIS tester II in stock now, with Panasonic CF31 Laptop(also you can choose CF30 or DELL E5430 Laptop), 12.0 newest software version and it can update by CD, Warranty for three years.

If you have interests, you can contact me. Just view my profile is ok.

Best regards

Sherry
 
  #9  
Old 12-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6
Default

Originally Posted by Porschepiwis2nancy View Post
Hello dear friend,

we offer piwis 2 for porsche with really low price.

It is new and clone, while works well. TWO sets cables ( one set for free) included, the software version now is V11.7, and it keeps on updating. It can be updated by cd or online,free updating within 1 year.

You will get surprising low price with good quality from us.

Thank you!
Hi Hans,

New price for porsche piwis 2, the lowest in the market. Car-connecting test, good working. welcome to contact us .

BR,
Nancy
 
  #10  
Old 06-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Default

I have bought one on this site(http://www.uobd2.net/wholesale/porsc...i.html), with a pretty good。You can look there. Hope this will help you.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Porsche PIWIS Tester ?


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.