Notices
Porsche Cayenne The Porsche Cayenne is an SUV made by Porsche since 2002.

URGENT!! PLEASE MAKE A REPLY!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 08:39 AM
Default URGENT!! PLEASE MAKE A REPLY!!

Hi, I have ordered the new Cayenne GTS, and I would like to askthe following questions, please answer as soon as possible, because the deadline for changing anythings of my order will be ended in the end of Feburay. Thank you!

1. How long does the air supensions last for, if I drive 200km everyday on both high way and high street. Also, 5km uneven road once a week. (Because I am thinking to have the PASM as an option, but don't know is it like my current S-Class that easy to break)

2. Is there any partsthat I must change within 2 or 3 years?

3. What optional should I buy?

Many thanks!!

Best regards
Ben

Old 02-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Default RE: URGENT!! PLEASE MAKE A REPLY!!

I havent known of a customer who wore their suspension or PASM out in 2 years or more. Couldnt tell you how long they last i dont know of one being replaced yet.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:52 PM

oh!! thank you very much!! then I guess I might add the PASM as an option!! what else should I add for my GTS?? what coulour do you like?? I have selected the silver, but I still can change everything before the first of march!!

once again thank you porschesales225!! wish you have more order!!

Old 02-22-2008, 07:44 PM

PASM as well as the adjustable ride height air suspension is standard on the Cayenne GTS just like it is in the Turbo. The Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control is optional and probably worth it.. As far as options go, the panoramic roof would be nice, depending upon where you live. I have found the navigation system so-so, but this is true of most cars. In fact, the next new car I buy will not have a nav system (I'd rather buy a Garvin) but I would like an adaptor for my IPOD. Not sure whether Porsche offers this yet??? And of course you must get the 6spd manual!!!

Old 02-28-2008, 08:41 AM

Air suspension is not standard on the GTS. Porsche does not offer a ipod connect unless you have PCM and that is not available in the US at this time.

Old 02-28-2008, 08:43 AM

color wise the silver is always nice I like the new red but im not sure it wouldnt be too much on a car that large. The marine blue is a great color. The panoramic roof is nice. I mean it pretty much comes good to go. Oh Fire extinguisher.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:48 AM

According to Porsche's USA website:
http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/ca...s/?gtabindex=3
Click on Porsche Stability Management (PSM) and you will read the following:

PASM is an electronic damping control system. It offers continuous adjustment of individual damping forces based on current road conditions and driving style. PASM is standard equipment on the Cayenne GTS in conjunction with air suspension. The ride height on the standard Cayenne GTS is 20 mm lower than on the other models.
During performance driving, there is an increased tendency for the body to sway, both laterally and longitudinally. PASM prevents this from happening, thereby improving stability and occupant comfort.
PASM has three setup modes: ‘Comfort’, ‘Normal’ and ‘Sport’.

Unless this is incorrect (and my local dealer confirms this), air suspension is standard with GTS and Turbo models.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Default Nike Lebron 9 Freegums

Stay in the street headset; sing popular songs, wearing lebron 9 freegums, give you the best fashion enjoy. Young is the best capital you have. Soft and comfortable fabric give you feel comfortable. nike sb stefan janoski Toes pointed to wide parts.Hip-hop style of adidas campus vulc give you the youngest people like to do.air max 90 infrared air cushion used to achieve shock absorption, energy, the purpose of return adornment, give you the perfect enjoy leisure and sports. It not only can cause the person's psychology, the competitive level of athletes play has the most direct contact and influence.