Porsche Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with Porsche Forum here...

China Sourcing

Old 04-08-2011, 02:01 AM
Default China Sourcing

Are there better websites where I can find products from China? I am looking for kitchenware and I want to import into U.S. I heard of Global Sources and Made-in-China.com. I want to varieties of kitchenware items to make up one shipping container. So probably i have to buy from trading company. What do u suggest I do? How do I find what I want?

Old 06-26-2011, 03:55 PM

What do you do when you want to spend the summer in the med, the fall in northeast US coast, and the winter in the Caribbean? Should you try sailing your yacht on its own bottom across the Atlantic or should you call your local boat moving company? What are the pro's and con's to using boat transportation companies to relocate your boat rather than hauling it yourself on land or water? Are there many different options as to how the process occurs?