Notices
Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

'83 944

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 10:52 PM
Default '83 944

Need to sell. Money is tight. Only looking to get back what i paid for it. $1900. ObO
-----THIS IS A PROJECT CAR-----It is RUNNING. Just needs some work.
The previous owner was planning on doing an Ls1 swap vehicle, i wanted to fix her up, so i bought it.

Carpet and insulation was taken out.---INSIDE IS BARE---
Bought it with the intake on it and the exhaust.

I have put in new:
motor mounts
both tie-rod assemblies
rear brake pads
brake booster check valve
Upper timing belt cover
new cone filter-which was only going to be there until i put the original air box
Complete tune-up-plugs,wires,cap,rotor
A/c Belt.
The old fuel rail was leaking, i bought a used one which came with the dampener and regulator-the only issue with that "new" rail is- that the dampener mount is broken(pics)

Things i know are wrong:
Speedometer doesnt work-was told by previous owner it was possibly a wire???
Dash has a few problems-might be a ground wire by the looks of it
Missing the rear wiper blade and arm-
Brake Master Cylinder needed- it leaks .
I just recently bought some interior trim( headliner, A piller) but i have yet to put those in.
The headlights don't go up on their own but they will go down. From the looks of it-the gears in the motor are bad.
There is a misfire-i cant figure it out-might be a fuel injector--there is a ticking--

This is a PROJECT CAR --It does run and i do drive it around- just needs some serious internal cosmetic and some mechanical work.
Used 93Octane--regular oil changes--all this work has been done at home--I do have the previous owners receipts but honestly, i haven't actually taken the time to look through them.
I just have way too many everyday cars needing A LOT of work. Father is going into the military, mother just had a baby. I am the only source of income. I must sell. Looking for $1900--but if you have a serious REASONABLE offer--i WILL consider.

Car is located in the Hudson Valley-New York.12528
Any questions send me an email-pyradell@hotmail.com-

Attached Thumbnails '83 944-img_4985.jpg   '83 944-img_4978.jpg   '83 944-img_4980.jpg   '83 944-img_4973.jpg   '83 944-img_4975.jpg  

Last edited by pyradell; 06-21-2009 at 10:57 PM.