Notices
Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Brand new, never worn "Varsity Jacket"

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 08:13 PM
Default Brand new, never worn "Varsity Jacket"

JACKET IS SOLD...THANKS FOR READING THE AD AND TO THOSE WHO RESPONDED FOR THEIR INTEREST.

Black melton wool with black leather sleeves; gold Porsche crest on left front and P O R S C H E in red embroidery on the back. This coat is BRAND NEW and NEVER WORN. I received it as a gift from one of my children--who removed all the tags and promptly lost them before giving me the coat!
It is a men's size XL and is a very comfortable weight. It's accurately sized and will allow for a light sweater under it. Price is $150 shipped. I'm new to the forum and don't quite get how to post with photos, so if you'd like pictures just respond with a non-forum email address and I'll send them to you. Thanks!

Last edited by navihank; 05-26-2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Jacket is sold.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by navihank
Black melton wool with black leather sleeves; gold Porsche crest on left front and P O R S C H E in red embroidery on the back. This coat is BRAND NEW and NEVER WORN. I received it as a gift from one of my children--who removed all the tags and promptly lost them before giving me the coat!
It is a men's size XL and is a very comfortable weight. It's accurately sized and will allow for a light sweater under it. Price is $150 shipped. I'm new to the forum and don't quite get how to post with photos, so if you'd like pictures just respond with a non-forum email address and I'll send them to you. Thanks!
hey if you have not sold email me at ken@bagwellds.com interested. thanks ken