Notices
Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: Set of Sport Classic II's 18 inch (Tracked)

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Default FS: Set of Sport Classic II's 18 inch (Tracked)

I have a set of sport classic II's off of a 2001 porsche 911 carrera. The rims are finished in silver and have the porsche center caps on them. All four wheels have tires on them that are deffinitely going to need to be replaced, I can remove tires before shipping if buyer would like. The wheels were used as track wheels when the car was taken up to Watkins Glen for club racing. The rims are scratched and dinged up a bit but not anything that you wouldnt expect from a set of track wheels, perfect for anyone looking for a set of track wheels. I can get pictures to anyone that is interested and I'm just looking for a reasonable offer on them. Email me with any questions or if you want to see pictures at laskyn@sunybroome.edu.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Default RE: FS: Set of Sport Classic II's 18 inch (Tracked)

Here are some pictures of the sport classic 2's they are in very good condition with very little curbage on one wheel. I will clean these up for some more detailed pictures soon. Also with the pictures of the rims are pictures of seats that I'm selling as well, they are 1986 944 turbo seats. The seats are in mint condition and the driver side seat is electric. The seats are black and have the porsche logo across them as you'll see I can clean thses up and take more pics for anyone interested. One of the rims has a different center cap than the rest of them its a porsche logo it just looks a little different than the rest of them. I can take the tires off before shipping because there going toneed to be replacedanyways. Taking offers on both so let me know what you guys think. Heres the link to the pics http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/e...t=84b2dd6a.pbw