Notices
Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Porsche Volkswagon 3 piece wheels 5x130 turbo wide

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Default Porsche Volkswagon 3 piece wheels 5x130 turbo wide

15" Aftermarket BBS style mesh 3 piece turbo wide rims. $500.00 or best offer. These rims / wheels. These were removed from a 1977 Non-turbo 911 with a wide body turbo conversion. No spacers required, all offset built in. They are staggered wheels, the fronts are approx. 7 1/2 " bead to bead, 8 3/8 lip to lip. The rears are approx 9 3/4" bead to bead, 10 11/16 lip to lip. The centers are cast aluminum and the rim halves appear to be forged or spun aluminum. The bolts are chrome plated and almost all are still in great condition, only a few have minor chipping. The rim halves are silicone sealed. I'm not exactly sure on the offset because it's not stamped anywhere, but from rough measurements(and will not be responsible for exact measurements) that the front rims are +16mm and the rears are -21mm. As I stated, they came off of a non-turbo wide body with perfect fit. I have photos of the wheels on the car prior to removal so you can see how they fit. The wheel halves have a high polish on them and the centers have been stripped and bead blasted to raw aluminum. I have never had them mounted and balanced, although, they appear to be straight. These wheels are NOT perfect, but they are extremely nice. The wheels will be assembled upon sale, unless you would like them painted. If it is a color that I have I will paint the centers for an extra $75 with a high quality single stage arcylic enamal or a Urethane base/clear system (depending on the color). If you would like them painted, a $200.00 deposit will secure them for approx 3 days to paint and cure.

All photos can be viewed at porsche 964 pictures by neslider - Photobucket email if you require a specific photo. You can also view photos of how they fit on the car. This is a 1977 non turbo body w/ steel turbo flares.

Wheels are located in Daytona Beach FL
buyer is responsible for shipping charges which will be determined based on location