Notices
Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Porsche Watch!!! (Its fake but its Flawless!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Default Porsche Watch!!! (Its fake but its Flawless!)

I fiquered I would sell this watch to someone who could put it to a better use. I have had it for a year and I dont wear it at all. Hopefully one of you can enjoy it. I got this watch from my dad when he got back from China which is where he purchased it. It is a fake watch but everything on it works perfect and its a great looking watch. It is fully kenetic. The images of it show little lint/dust on the watch which is only seen by the camera but it is NOT scratcthes. This watch is 100% like new condition and has no scratches or defects.
The price for it is $125 shiped to your door.

Old 05-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Default RE: Porsche Watch!!! (Its fake but its Flawless!)

Hi I used to work in China, and I have fake Rolex and Breitlings but the most I ever paid in China was $20.00. Regards Big Bob

Old 05-03-2008, 06:35 PM

I agree BB. Most of those knock offs are pretty cheap. Let me know if you don't sell it and I'll make you an offer

Old 05-03-2008, 06:38 PM

Yeah and I'll offer you $1.00 more than Hot911TT! (But not because I'm competitive[8D][8D])
Big Bob

Old 05-03-2008, 06:43 PM

It will cost a lot more to ship to England.

Old 05-03-2008, 06:49 PM

Good point Hot911TT, I'll offer $10.00less than you
Night Night Big Bob

Old 05-03-2008, 11:07 PM

Well have fun taking a trip to China to pick one up buddy. Its not going for a measly 20 bucks and if you have been there lately, the rolex's are about 30 and these are around 50usd for the better knock offs. Put on the price of shipping and the expense of a China trip and see if that sounds right to you. No need to down someones item and say its a bad price because regardless a kenetic watch is going to run you 80-100 bucks. But to each his own.....

Old 05-04-2008, 08:19 AM

There is no need to go to China. You can buy the top of the line Replica Porsche watches with "Japanese" technology and all of the original markings starting at $99. I'd be wary of buying anything other than a toy from China. The top of the line Platinum Chronograph goes for about $140 (new) and that includes shipping. The company "lowcostreplicas" have cheap deals.Do a search of "Replica Porsche" watches and you'll see a plethora of companies selling these knock offs. The key to buying a decent replica is to find out if the watch really is. Original Porsche watches are Swiss designs, the good knock offs typically have similar to timex guts. Good luck selling

Old 05-04-2008, 08:58 AM

Be careful buying the replicas from China.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:53 PM

Well with your comments made you should know that unless you buy the 10 dollar ones and if you look they are the Jap made ones... This watch it totally worth it so I hope someone is happy w/ it but if not ill stick w/ it. Cant belive you would bang 125, that just is rediculous.

Quick Reply: Porsche Watch!!! (Its fake but its Flawless!)