Notices
Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Steering wheel spacer for OEM steering wheel with airbag

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2020, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by justinphilips
Thanks for this - is the website link correct as it doesnt seem to work!

Thanks
Yes, because, like an id**t, I posted the name of my website with a mistake.

I've correct it.

Thank you!

Old 05-20-2020, 04:24 AM

Thanks - its working now!
Do the instructions include removal of the steering wheel, airbag disconnection etc?

Old 09-29-2020, 01:51 PM
Former Sponsor

We're going to quit forums on Sept 30th 2020.

I'm alone and even if appreciate a lot Internetbrands support, I have to say that at this point of my way, I find better to manage my business on other socials, like Facebook and Youtube, and sell on Ebay, Amazon and my own website, and through the dealers worldwide.

I could join, enjoy and give my contribute to the Forums I joined in the past years. mostly Audi related. Now business has become bigger and I can't follow all the forums as I was used to.

This leads to lack of quick answer and posting on my threads and private messages. Giving a sort of false bad reputation to people.

I should pay somebody to follow forums on which I should pay to be allow to publish as a vendor. It does not worth the effort compared to target adverts on the other socials, which I can still manage myself.

You can find us on the Internet. I will always be grateful to the forums, on which my product and my business has been born.

With best regards,
Giacomo Pinzoni.

Old 07-30-2022, 06:09 AM
Smile

I recently took my Porsche Cayenne S for an auto detailing and upholstery service at Quick Fit Auto Service in Dubai. I wanted a leather steering wheel cover and leather roofliner and tbvh they just nailed it to perfection. The designs and quality of the leather are just supreme and on top of that the affordability factor. They are literally the best Porsche Service in Dubai.