Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

15" Porsche teledials???

Old 05-08-2009, 06:38 AM
Default 15" Porsche teledials???

Hey, Im desperately needing a set of 15 inch teledials and thought were better than to ask but here

I bought a set of these recently, the guy sold me them as 15's but they actually turned out to be 16's. Im so annoyed because theyre just far too big for my car but apparently they're incredibly rare in 16's??

So to cut a long story short im left with a set of 16's that I dont need or want, but Im in need of a set of 15's, preferably the wider dished ones.
I would also like them to be in good condition but I dont need tyres. Hopefully someone here has a set lying in their garage or knows of where I could get my hands on a set?

Any help is greatly appreciated!! I need these for my car for shows all through the summer and i seem to be running out of luck as well as time.

The 16 inches can also be sold to anyone who wants them, I am aware that they are more sought after than the 15's so dont try pull any sneaky ones

Cheers in advance guys, any help at all??

Claire!